Which Maserati Models Have Apple CarPlay?
- 2017 – 2021 Maserati Ghibli
- 2017 – 2021 Maserati Levante
- 2017 – 2021 Maserati Quattroporte
- 2018 – 2021 Maserati GT Convertible
- 2018 – 2020 Maserati GranTurismo
When it comes to using your iPhone safely inside a Maserati, Apple CarPlay is the best possible route to take. Perfectly integrated into the MTC + display with the controls of your car, Apple CarPlay allows you to enjoy Siri voice control, make phone calls, choose your favorite music, send and receive messages, and even get real-time directions on traffic conditions.
Apple CarPlay is the perfect driving partner day in and day out — one you can rely on with every trip, short and long.
How to Set Up Apple CarPlay in Your Maserati
If you’re in the market for a new Maserati, you can browse our new Maserati inventory to find the perfect model.
If you already own a Maserati compatible with Apple CarPlay and are looking to connect your iPhone to your Levante, Ghibli or Quattroporte, follow these simple steps:
- Make sure your iPhone is compatible with Apple CarPlay, and turn Siri ON.
- Connect your phone to the onboard computer with an Apple-approved USB cable.
- Follow the prompts on your iPhone, and select ALLOW.
- Place your iPhone in the phone holder to minimize distractions while driving.
You can now enjoy Apple CarPlay and all of its features. Refer to the video above for more information on specific capabilities such as, calling, navigation and playing music both via Siri and touchscreen.
Visit Our Maserati of Minneapolis Dealership Today
If you’re having trouble connecting your iPhone to Apple CarPlay in your Maserati, schedule an appointment with us. For any questions about your Maserati model’s compatibility with Apple CarPlay or any other questions, feel free to contact us at Maserati of Minneapolis. We look forward to seeing you at our Minneapolis dealership very soon!